This page outlines the terms and conditions under which you may access CarePulse, which is owned and managed by Evalucom Consulting Ltd.
1. Who may use CarePulse
You may only use CarePulse if you accept the Terms and the Privacy Notice, and agree to abide by them.
CarePulse is intended for professional use by commissioners and providers of care services only, to share information with one another and the NHS London Purchased Healthcare Team. In using CarePulse, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms and use CarePulse on behalf of your company, organisation, or other legal entity.
In using CarePulse, you understand and consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
3. Your obligations
- Use CarePulse strictly for the specific purpose of assisting commissioners and providers of care services in commissioning placements and improving quality of care;
- Use the website only for lawful purposes, in a manner that does not infringe upon the rights of third parties;
- Maintain the confidentiality of any confidential or commercially sensitive information that may be accessed on CarePulse and not share that information with any unauthorised person(s);
- At all times have the authority from your company, organisation or other legal entity to access and use CarePulse;
- Cease using CarePulse immediately if at any time your authority to access CarePulse is revoked or otherwise removed by your company, organisation or other legal entity;
- Ensure that all information you provide on CarePulse is to the best of your knowledge accurate and up-to-date;
- Bear the sole responsibility of taking the necessary steps to check for the accuracy and completeness of information found on CarePulse before relying upon it;
- Not modify, reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute or use for any public or commercial purposes the materials on the site without the explicit written permission from the appropriate content or material provider.
- Ensure that all information provided that relates to Service Users is anonymised and does not allow Service Users to be personally identified.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Whether CarePulse will meet your requirements;
- The provision of CarePulse on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis;
- The accuracy, completeness, availability, timeliness, or reliability of any information on CarePulse that has been supplied by its users.
- Any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from accessing or using CarePulse;
- The deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any data that is contained on CarePulse;
- Reliance on any information found on CarePulse that has been supplied by its users;
- Any unauthorised use of CarePulse;
- The content and materials that may be found on any third-party links.
5. Intellectual property
CarePulse is the sole property of and a registered trademark of Evalucom Consulting. Using CarePulse does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in CarePulse, Evalucom Consulting, or the content that you access.
We are obligated to protect our reputation and trademarks and we reserve the right to request removal of any link to our website. Evalucom Consulting and the Evalucom Consulting logo are registered trademarks of Evalucom Consulting Ltd.
Use of these marks requires our express permission and a license agreement. We reserve the right to take legal action against unauthorised use of these or any other of our portfolio of trademarks.
6. Termination of account
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account at any time through CarePulse or by emailing the NHS London Purchased Healthcare Team. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future revision to these terms and conditions, you must cease using CarePulse. Continued use of CarePulse indicates your continued acceptance of these terms of conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with the terms and conditions contained herein, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to CarePulse immediately and without prior notice.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes to the Terms by emailing you at your registered email address. By continuing to access or use CarePulse after the revisions to these Terms become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then they shall be severed and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms represent an agreement between you and Evalucom Consulting Ltd. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.